6.15.2009

Mojo Monday 91




Hi so I haven't been really getting my cards done in time for the challenges, busy busy! But since I had the day off today, decided I should make Ken's Dad a Fathers day card. I have a new obsession, stamps! I want every set in the Stampin' Up! catalogue. So my new goal is to save pocket change for stamps, there's some sets I really want, and I want a border punch and blender pens *sigh*.


But anyways, this card ended up being a go with the flow kinda thing. I think it turned out pretty good!! Comment away....


Peace Out -CP

3 comments:

  1. Love the flourishes you used on your card :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card...nice and masculine.

    One way to get started on your stamp collection is to check on Craigslist. I've gotten some great deals on stamps and supplies there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!
    I know you're a follower of my blog, and you've probably heard or noticed I've made it private. If you would like to continue following, please email me at smscrapper@gmail.com with your email address, and I will send you and invitation to grant you access to it all the time :)
    Thanks!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message!