4.14.2010

Happiness & Heartbeats

So it looks like it's been awhile since I last posted (I realized I forgot to publish the last post, so I'll put it all into one)...

Well just to let you know, I feel good. I am now almost 16 weeks and my clothes is getting snugger (although I haven't gained any weight). My OB changed my BP meds last wednesday. I had to go back last Friday to get checked and it seems that it is working! 110/61 I was very excited. But I went back again this morning after 4 days of headaches and it's up (again). I am now off work for a week, lovely. But at least I can use my vacation time so I wont lose any pay. Sleeping is a little tougher. My boobs are huge! I'm sure if I got measured I would need Double G bra (if there is such a thing).
I've been having so many appointments it's hard to keep track. My thyroid meds are increased again. At least I feel less tired now, Thank God. I still find it har to stay awake past 9 at night, and no matter what time I go to bed I'm usually wide awake at 7. I have to go to the bathroom a lot more at night, I guess my body is getting me used to getting up a dozen times a night with baby.
I received a packaged of ASSORTED SOURS & CHEWS! Thanks to my lovely niece Desaree & her Momma. She sent them all the way from Nova Scotia, they were sooo good! My sister Danielle also sent me flowers to my work last Saturday as a congratulations because she can't be here. It was so sweet! I feel so loved by so many people!
We heard the babys heartbeat for the first time last Wednesday. It was amazing. I also heard it again this morning just to make sure all was well especially with my blood pressure being up. So right now I just have to take it easy and not do anything. Hopefully this can all regulate itself while I eat my weight in rolaids. Yea, heartburn. But I can't complain, at least I'm not puking. That makes me happy.
I'm also taking care of Momma. She broke her foot and has a cast on until the end of May. At least I have some company. I'm sure we'll go through many movies in the next week! Or maybe I can get some scrapbooking done? hmm....This might be an ok break afterall! xo -C

1 comment:

Leave me a message!