5.08.2010

19 Happy Weeks :)

So today is 19 weeks. Time is creeping up there. I still don't look prego, but I am off work indefinitely. I ended up having to stay in the hospital overnight 2 weeks ago. I went in for my regular appointment and my blood pressure was very high. So they kept me in. I was so upset, I hate the hospital. But my bp went down after just a couple hours there. I got out the next day. It seems to be doing well now. It's been normal the past 2 weeks and the headaches are gone. But just to be safe the Dr. took me off work until the baby is born, so now I am on sick leave. It's nice not having to get up and out the door in the morning, but sometimes I'm still up 6:30 eating froot loops and watching cartoons. lol. Or peanut butter crackers seem to be my morning craving now. We have our 20 week scan next wednesday, not sure if we're gonna find out or not what we're having. Ken wants to know, but I don't. Then again, I do. We will see when that time comes. I just hate having to go back to the hospital so often. I was there for a regular appointment every Wednesday (usually it's once a month at this point, but I'm once a week). Had to go back yesterday for more blood work, this time for an early glucose test, then again today for a 24 hour urine catch (this is the second one). It just gets frustrating. I have to go back again next Wednesday morning for a regular appointment then wait until 4pm for my ultrasound. I think I'm frustrated because one doctor is telling me one thing, then another one tells me something different. I guess I’ll just have to relax and let things take it’s course. No movement yet!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Sis! Love you!I know all the hospital trips must be frustrating but it's better to be safe than sorry!

    Danielle xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message!