6.24.2010

Naming woes!

So baby finally kicked Daddy for the first time a week ago today. Now his kicks are getting stronger, I can actually see him kicking it's so amazing. Only 14 weeks left until we get to meet our little nameless man! We can't decide on a name at all. I pick a name Daddy doesn't like it, Daddy picks a name, Mommy doesn't like it. We have some of the same names we like but nothing sticks out! I was never more certain until now that our baby will be, unfortunately, nameless. *Le sigh* I hope some name just makes me fall in love with it soon! I'm so impatient. Daddy likes Casey, Me, not so much. But I don't know, maybe it's my crazy hormones. Face it, boys names are so much harder to pick than girls!
So I had another appointment today, all is well. Haven't gained a pound, but getting bigger. Blood pressure is staying pretty good. 140/70. I can feel my belly getting hard now, it's so cool.
We went to St. Johns last week and got some maternity clothes and baby things. I still have some things to get but I've been given quite a few things too. I love looking at baby things, makes me so giddy, lol.
So, we're thinking about painting the nursery green, but not til closer to the end of august, after all our summer visitors go back. Then hopefully we'll get everything in order. I have some great people helping me out with baby things, if it wasn;t for them I don't know what I'd do! You know who you are.
Anyways, name suggestions welcome. Nothing too whacky, lol

1 comment:

  1. Come on already.... give our nephew a name... I keep telling everyone my nameless nephew will be here in October!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message!