7.14.2010

29 weeks!

Yes, believe it or not, we have a name. Jackson Ryan Walter Reid, we will go by JR. Walter is after Hubbys Maternal Grandfather. And to think I was sure he would be nameless, lol. I'm officially into my Third Trimester. I'll be 29 weeks as of Friday. Still feeling great, but the heat is killer! I just can't handle it! I sleep with the fan on me all the time now. I hope it doesn't stay too hot all summer. It's only 20 degrees here today but it's too much for me. I had an appointment today, bp was 122/66 so still going good, Thank God! But, I gained 8 lbs in 3 weeks! So much for losing 8lbs, lol. Oh well, at least baby is growing. I'm still eating pretty good though for the most part. I try to avoid some cravings as they're not all good, lol. Kenny went to ON for a week and brought back some baby things. We were looking at paint colors for the room today, I wanna go with a nice limey green color to match the bedding. We have another ultrasound tomorrow, I can't wait to see baby again! My stomach has finally popped somewhat. I actually look preggo now, and feel it too, lol. I get leg cramps when I'm sleeping, my back aches but other than that, I'm feeling pretty good! Except for the tiredness. Gotta love afternoon naps! Anyway, thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!