7.30.2010

31 weeks down!

So here we are....31 weeks. Never thought this day would come. I was saying that to Ken last night. He said before you knows it, you'll be sitting at his high school graduation saying the same thing, lol. Oh, I hope time doesn't go that fast. Although, I am trying to rush it now, lol. I'm still feeling good for the most part, I can feel the weight on my pelvic bone and it hurts sometimes when I'm walking. I feel like I get overwhelmed even going to the tiny mall here. It's like I can't stay standing for long. So I want to paint the nursery sooooo bad. But we have comany comming for a few weeks and figure it's better to wait til they go back since the room will be occupied. I just feel so disorganized and I hate that, lol. I don't even know what I have for the baby anymore, or what I need. Flora is having a baby shower for me on Wednesday. I hate showers and stuff, especially when I'm the centre of attention, but it's nice of her to do that so I'll have to get over it. Plus, it's not for me, it's for baby.
I've been doing a lot of scrapbooking and cardmaking lately. I figure if I can stock up now, I will be too busy when baby comes, lol. I need to get my christmas cards done as well and out of the way.
So my birthday was a couple weeks ago. Ken bought me a strawberry short cake, mmm, it was yummy! That's all I wanted for my birthday. He told me to get myself something. So I went and bought a show rack for the porch because I hate boots all over the place and 3 packs of baby hangers, lol. Yes, I was quite happy :) (Then last week I did some scrapbook shopping online, hehe).
I think my times spent at the cabin are getting short. We went this week to spend some time and relax, it was very nice, even lit the fire, cooked some buffalo wings and frsh corn. It was yummy. But for some reason, I wake up in pain in the mornings, I can hardly walk my hips are so bad. I just can't wait to get back home to my comfy bed.
I;m starting to feel a little anxious about labour and delivery now. Wondering if it's gonna last forever, lol. Or where I'm gonna be when it happens. Ugh, so many things I worry about when I should just wait and see what happens.
I have to go back to the Dr. again next week. See what they have to say. See how much weight I put on. I gained back the 8lb I lost on my last appointment 3 weeks ago. I don't feel like I gained any weight and I don't look any different, but I guess baby is getting bigger. I hope all is well with him and he's healthy, that's all that matters.
Anyway, that's all for now. Just have to take it one day at a time and stop wishing time away. I will see my little man soon enough! xo -C

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could be there for the baby shower!!
    I can't wait to see pics and pics of the nursery when it's all done! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message!