8.28.2010

35 amazing weeks

So here I am, 35 weeks along and still could pass for not being preggo. lol. But baby sure is growing! We had an ultrasound on Wednesday and the tech said baby was measuring 39 weeks 5 days. Approx 6 1/2 lbs. He is sure going to be a big boy! My ribs are so tender from his kicks, he is no longer breached and the tech said he's getting into position for birth. ahhh!! scary and exciting the same time! I am finding so much more pain now. Back, sides, hips, thighs, you name it, I got it. I'm sure I see the clock every hour through the night. I don't sleep well at all, even worse than before. My energy level is almost on zero I have to force myself to move, lol. Seems baby loves music though, every time we turn it on, he kicks up a storm. I'm guessing (and hoping) he comes earlier than expected, but not too early that I have to go to St. Johns. As much as I love feeling him move inside me, I'm ready to meet my little man and have a different excuse for not sleeping, lol.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see pictures of you and your pregnancy glow! I want to see pictures of the nursery!! xoxox Happy to know you are doing well!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message!