9.23.2010

almost 39 weeks...

So here we are, sitting at almost 39 weeks! Only 8 days left until baby is due to arrive! I had another ante-natal appointment yesterday as well as an ultrasound. Apparently baby is into position, he just has to decide when he wants to come out (UMM, LIKE TODAY WOULD BE GOOD??). The tech. said he's measuring at about 8lb 3ozs now (MY POOR VAJAYJAY!). We are so anxious to meet him, this week I can notice changes in my body, my belly is lower, the pressure is stronger, I have to pee more, and I AM HUNGRIER THAN EVER! Monday night we thought that was going to be the night, I had to pee like 10 times in an hour! Everytime I would like down to watch TV, I would have to get up and go bathroom again. Ugh, I can't sleep long either because I have to pee so much. I wasn't sure after a while if it was pee, or my water had broke. I had a lot of pain in my belly as well. But soon he will be here and I will miss his little kicks and pokes and squirms from inside. The Dr. & midwife suggested eating fresh pineapple and having plenty of "what got me into this situation in the first place" lol. It was so funny, all I did was laugh at my appointment. My bp was 148/77. They said it was good, but I can feel it spiking a lot lately, last night it happened several times, so I guess I'll have to keep an eye on it. I also waddle like a duck more than ever now. I can't walk straight if I tried! There's so much pain and pressure on my pelvis, sometimes it feels like the baby is half out, lol. I told Ken, "I think I can reach down and grab an arm or a leg sometimes", lol. I must say though, through it all I can't complain, I've had a pretty good pregnancy and I've been so fortunate because a lot of women never get this experience. It's amazing how something so small can fill your heart so much. I never knew I could love someone I haven't met yet. JR, you are my life, my world, my hopes, my dreams. I just hope and pray I can be the best Mom to you than ever thought possible. This doesn't always mean giving you what you want, remember, sometimes, Mom knows best. Just know that no matter what, you are loved more than words or material things could ever express. xo

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see pictures of him!! <3 Wish I could be there to see him in person when he arrives!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message!