9.27.2010

Just 4 more days...

...Until my due date!! Will baby come on time or will we have to wait a lil' longer? I'm getting so anxious now, it's like a real guessing game. Every twinge has me looking at the clock, lol. I've packed and repacked his bag and my bag, again and again. This week I did laundry, cooked, baked, cleaned the livingroom, vacuumed, scrubbed the bathroom (even the cupboard under the sink that hasn't been touched in years!) I keep looking for things to clean. They tell me it's nesting, but I think it's just the anticipation of our little one. The Dr. said she will check for dilation and effacement on Wednesday to see what's happening with my body. Other than that, I still feel great, except for the pressure on my hoo-ha! Feels like I've been kicked with a pair of steel toe boots. Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait it out. I'm cooking hot supper again today and gonna occupy myself by making some cards. Come on JR!!! We're waiting to meet you!!!

1 comment:

Leave me a message!