10.05.2010

Waiting & Wishing

So here I am, day 4 overdue, day 2 of induction, still feeling no different and no baby yet. The Dr. brought me in Sunday night and started giving me gel to get this process going around 10pm, they gave me more at 6am, I felt crampy and crappy yesterday but that was it. Then last night they decided to do it again, I felt crampy again, then I slept through pretty much the whole night. This whole time, the baby has moved down further, I am dilated 2 cm and the Dr. said she could have broken my waters yesterday, but she wanted to wait until this morning. So at 8am, they broke my water. It wasn't half as bad as people made it out to be! The midwife told me that we will have a baby by 12 tonight one way or the other! Yay! I'm so happy! Ken is so awesome, he spends all day and night with me. Goes home at 12am to sleep and back again bright and early in the morning. We're sitting here passing time playing games on the computer, Thank God for wifi! So, here I sit, not feeling very glorious at all, in a diaper because the fluid is just gushing, lol. Keeps feeling like I'm peeing myself, lol. It will all be worth it in the end!! Can't wait to see my baby boy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Candyastra, I have been reading your blog throughout your pregnancy, but haven't commented as I felt it was more of a diary for yourself. But couldn't resist today, all very exciting and am so glad that the end/beginning has arrived. Wishing you all the best for the delivery and am dying to see the pics of your little baby. Hugs, remember deep breaths and relax lol.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks! I'm not sure how to upload pics here :(

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message!