9.22.2011

Ascent from the darkness


One of the most amazing testimonies I have ever heard of how God intervened and provided hope and light in the darkest of hours. This book is about a man who made a pact with Satan that caused a 20 year downward spiral that ends in triumph. Leehan was given a specific task by Satan, which caused a group of Christian men to pray for Leehan's soul, even when that task was revealed that Leehan's goal was to kill their Pastor. It is an eye opener to believers of the war that is wagered on our souls between God and Satan and the evil forces that we so easily let in. It makes you want to pray a little harder for those who are struggling and for our families and the wars raging in our worlds. I think this is one of the most gripping, gut wrenching stories I ever read, fiction and non-fiction alike. I'm certain that this story would make a non-believer think twice about the forces of good and evil that truly do exist in todays world. Excellent book, I'd highly reccomend this to believers and non believers alike. Be warned, it tugs at your heartstrings and hard to put down.
**I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255 : "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!