9.11.2011

The Grace of God (Andy Stanley) Review



The Grace of God review by Andy Stanley

Andy Stanley did a great job putting into perspective that while we are not perfect, God’s grace is sufficient for us. Not one of us is deserving of the reward of an eternal life beyond death but the author goes on to tell us that because of God’s grace the prize is rewarded to us, if we chose to accept it. This book was very inspirational and informative and opens the readers eyes towards God’s love and forgiveness backed up with scriptural passages. The author really opens the readers eyes to the gifts God is willing to provide us, if we are willing to accept.

{Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Thomas Nelson Publishers as part of their BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!