1.24.2012

The Voice New Testament by Ecclesia Bible Society



This translation of the New Testament portion of the Bible is written like a manuscript, telling the reader who’s saying what. It’s a much simpler translation that the original translations, using modern wording. I’ve always been a huge fan of translations because it helps gain a better understanding of what each verse is saying. There were several times I got out my NIV Bible to compare verses and the Voice is a much simpler explanation of God’s word. I look forward to reading the full version including the old testament, which is due out this spring.
I would recommend this book to new Christian as I believe it helps give a better understanding as to what God intended. I would also recommend to Christian steeped in their beliefs as I believe there is always something to learn about God’s word, there’s always a new way to view things.
I did find the print quite small, as well the book was very thick, which may seem intimidating. It’s about the size of a standard Bible.
"New Testament has been provided courtesy of Thomas Nelson and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Thomas Nelson".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!