2.16.2012

Blue moon bay by Lisa Wingate

Never thought I was a fan of romance, until now. This is the first book I've read by this author, and I'm pretty certain it won't be the last! At some points I did feel it was a little dragged out, but in the end, it only helped with character development. I simply wanted to get to the who, what, when, where, why & how.
This is a story about facing your past and comming to terms with things that happened and forgiving past hurts and learning to love. While there was romance, there was also quite a bit of mystery as we followed along with the main character trying to unearth secrets held by her family, a family she is very resentful towards, especially her Mother & brother, her fathers death, travelling back to her hometown & having to face her high school crush.
I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who is into the romantic-mystery type novels. I did find the plot was very well developed as well as the main characters. Would I read a book by Lisa Wingate again? Most definitely!


"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!