5.28.2012

Travellers Rest By Ann Tatlock

A YOUNG WOMAN determined to honor her commitment... AN INJURED SOLDIER convinced life is no longer worth living... A RETIRED DOCTOR certain it's too late to be forgiven... Jane Morrow has a dilemma, and love alone may not solve it. Her faith has never been strong, yet somehow she hopes God will answer her prayers and tell her what to do. The answer she finds may not be at all what she expected...
This is Ann's 9th book, but the first I can recall reading. I was suprised at how the character handled the things that was thrown at her and made me think about how I would handle it in the same situation. Sometimes our faith wavers and we begin to doubt whether God is there, but this made me stop several times as I could put myself in her shoes. I felt the reality of the story as it wasn't far fetched and is something that could happen in real life. I like how the characters are well developed and you can feel the pain and heartache right along, empathy comes to mind. I would definitely reccomend, and I hope this isn;t the last Tatlock novel! "Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!