1.10.2013

A Killer Among Us By Lynette Eason

Kit Kenyon is a first-rate hostage negotiator. Noah Lambert is a good detective with excellent instincts. The new partners have hardly had time to get used to each other when they are thrown into a grisly murder case. As evidence mounts up and more victims are found, Kit and Noah realize they are on the hunt for a serial killer. The problem is, he's hunting one of them too. With nail-biting suspense, clever plot twists, and a hint of sweet romance, A Killer Among Us is the latest thriller from Lynette Eason. It will keep readers up late as they race to discover the killer--and whether Kit and Noah will live to tell about it.
Not my first Lynette Eason book, nor will it be my last. The suspense she incorporates into her stories are better than any movie going! This is the 3rd in a series but I never read the previous 2. I found there was enough background info that I didn;t need to go back to the beginning (although I am curious since I love Lynette's writing style). Just like the other books I've read by her, just when you think you've figured out who the killer is, there's a plot twist that makes you rethink and it's never who you suspect! I look forward to more books from Lynette and she has hit my favourite authors list!
I recieved this book in exchange for an honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!