5.13.2013

Jennifer By Dee Henderson

It's a summer of change for Jennifer O'Malley.
The busy physician has a pediatrics practice in Dallas, Texas, and meeting and falling in love with surgeon Tom Peterson is adding a rich layer to her life. She's sorting out how to introduce Tom to her family--she's the youngest of seven--and thinking about marriage.
She's falling in love with Jesus too, and knows God is good. But that faith is about to be tested, and in a way she didn't expect. The results will soon transform her entire family.

First off I must say, I absolutely love the size of this book. It fits quite nicely in your hands and hardcover? bonus!
I never read the O'Mally series, although now I think I may have to go search for them. This book tells how Jennifer found her faith in God, how she fell in love with Tom and how she came to terms with her illness.
I think this is more of a prequel to Jennifer & Toms relationship and how it all came about.

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!