10.14.2013

Thanksgiving...Giving Thanks...Everyday!


You turned my wailing into dancing;
    you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
 that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent.
    Lord my God, I will praise you forever.
Psalm 30: 11-12
 
 
    As I recently rededicated my life to the Lord, this Thanksgiving held so much more meaning for me. While I am thankful for my family, friends, awesome husband, wonderful son, good health, freedom (not particularly in that order) I am also even more thankful for Gods goodness, mercy and grace. What a loving God we serve!

    We must be mindful to Thank God and praise God in all circumstances, good times and bad. God reminds us to have an attitude of gratitude. I am reminded of Job, when he had lost everything, he still praised God. I want to be like Job. When things don't go how I had planned, when I don't get something I really wanted, when nothing is going my way I want to be able to say 'Thank you God, for you know what you are doing even when I do not".

    I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving and please keep that attitude of gratitude all year 'round!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!