10.14.2013

The Message (Remix) Bible review

The Message is a reading Bible. It is not intended to replace the excellent study Bibles that are available. My intent here is simply to get people reading it who don’t know that the Bible is read-able at all, at least by them, and to get people who long ago lost interest in the Bible to read it again.”
 
This has become one of my favourite go to Bibles, especially when trying to explain something to a New Christian. It is written more like a novel, or pieces of several novels, but in wording we can understand. I sometimes cross reference it to the NIV Bible and it also helps me better understand certain passages of scripture better. It's a nice take along size and fits in my purse so I can read it on the go. Love the translation as it still contains the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!