2.22.2014

No One to Trust By Lynette Eason

She doesn't know who she's running from--and the man she loves may be someone else entirely
Summer Abernathy wakes up one morning to find her husband missing, three men in her home intent on finding him, and the life she's been living based on a lie. Which Kyle Abernathy did she marry? The computer programmer she met in line at the bank? Or the one who was apparently using that image as a cover?
The search for her husband--and answers--takes Summer ever deeper into a world of organized crime where people are used one moment and discarded the next. And with her deepest relationship of trust already shattered, Summer doesn't know who to believe.
Always thrilling, bestselling author Lynette Eason outdoes herself in this taut, breakneck story of lies, loyalties, and love that will have you up all night to discover the truth hidden in the shadows.



If I've never said it before (although I'm sure I have), I will say it now, I LOVE LYNETTE EASON!!! I cannot put her books down, ever! So much actions, suspense, mystery and just when you think you have it all figured out, BAM! The plot thickens again! I've never ever been disappointed by any of her novels, I'm always biting my nails and on the edge of my seat, and sometimes I have to fight myself from skipping ahead to find out what happens lol. This one was all action right at the first page. Imagine marrying someone whom you had no clue who they were and everything up to this point was a lie and now you're on a fast paced adventure running for your life, that's Summer Abernathy. The FBI, CIA, a husband in the WITSEC program, who to trust? Where to turn? This would definitely make a great series! Loved this book!


"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.  Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!