4.25.2014

What Follows After By Dan Walsh

In October 1962, Colt Harrison and his little brother, Timmy, hatched a plan. They would run away from their Florida home, head for their aunt's house in Savannah, Georgia, and refuse to come home until their parents got back together. But things go terribly, terribly wrong. Colt's mother and father must come to grips with years of neglect and mistrust in order to recover their beloved sons, their love for one another, and their broken marriage.
In this emotional story, Dan Walsh takes readers on a journey to rediscover the things that matter most in life--love, truth, and family.

 First of all, let me say how much I love Dan Walsh's writing! I first fell in love with his style with the novel "The Reunion" and I've been hooked ever since! I cannot describe the style, only to say he knows how to lay out a story, draw the reader in from the beginning and leave you sitting for a couple hours because you just have to finish what you started. This book is all about love, redemption, loyalty, trust, misunderstandings and so much more. I love how the book started off as present day in the first chapter then focused on previous events. There's so many lessons to be learned here as a parent myself, made me realize what my child is hearing and understanding and also as a spouse and in the need to trust my husband and pray for my husband and spend time together as well as with God. I'll be looking forward to future writings from Mr. Walsh!!

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. 
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!