6.04.2015

Worry Less So You Can Live More By Jane Rubietta

Exchange Your Worries for Delight in God . . . and God's Delight in You
Weary of worry and its tagalongs: anxiety, discouragement, and exhaustion? Jane Rubietta invites you to leave behind your heavy heart and learn to truly live again. To experience joy and rest in the moment-by-moment pleasure of a God who delights in you--and has all your tomorrows under his control. Jane's picturesque prose offers enduring encouragement and practical tools for change. Discussion questions and journaling prompts make this the perfect book to read on your own or share with your small group and discover how to worry less and live more.


Worry less, this caught my eye before I even finished the title. Don't we all need to worry less?  I took my time with this book as there was so much I needed to let sink in. I really thought out the discussion questions and love how it can definitely be a book club product. The journaling prompts helped me to get my thoughts out and to get me to realize I was sweating the small stuff. Life is really a journey that we much embrace and let God sort out the rest.


Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!